Before having Lydia i was reading something online about 'the top 14 things to do before your due', and i thought they never mentioned a good few things that i could think of!
- Before your the size of a whale shave your lady parts and cut/paint your toe nails
- Have lots of sex whilst you still have time/not sore/feel like it
- Cook/bake some really nice meals as its takeaways from birth onwards!
- Have an arts&crafts day before you can't use a needle anymore for fear of dropping it and the baby eating it!
- Play some really loud music as its hush-hush as soon as you pop!
- Watch some really good films as you will no longer have that amount of UN-interrupted time for another 18yrs or so
- Arrange to see all of your friends as half of them will disappear as soon as you become a mummy!
- Have an interesting /normal conversation with you other half, as its all nappie's,puke and poop after!
- Go shopping just for yourself, afterwards you won't be able to go out and return home without having got the baby a present!
- Enjoy your lie-in's and duvet days before you have to go for days on end without rest or sleep!
- Wear some really nice perfume. Its going to be a good few years where all you can smell is sick and poop!
- Have a long soak in the bath with candles and alcohol-free fizzy wine. Its a quick shower if your lucky when baby's here.
- Read a really good book and get into it, as it'l be a sentence a week soon!
- Remember to join a mum's disscussion forum so you can rant and get advice once they arrive,trust me they're a life saver!
I could go on,but i think i've made my point xxx