After making Kenny soup you will have just his seeds left. Here is a recipe for spooky seeds;
Kenny seeds - washed well so none of the blood (gooey pumpkin guts) remain
1tbsp sunflower seeds
1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
1tbsp of dried garlic flakes (add more or less according to your taste)
- Thoroughly wash and dry the seeds, whilst the oven is pre-heating to 200degrees.
- Put the seeds and dry ingredients in an oven proof dish or foil lined tray and mix. Then add a little oil until coated and mix again.
- Roast for 10mins then stir, then another 10mins or until browned off nicely.
6 sweet potato's
- Wash and scrub the potato's well, then dry. Meanwhile oven is pre-heating to 220degree.
- Dependant on hunger slice 4-5 of the potato's into 4 wedges each. Toss in oil and season them, place on a foiled baking sheet.
- The other 1-2 potato's are for baby, these ones need peeling and cubing. Toss in some oil and put in an oven proof dish (small Le Cruset is perfect)
- Put both in the oven for 30-40mins until nicely browned.