Resolutions that is! (How dirty is your mind!?! hehehe)
So do you ever make them? If you do, do you stick by them or do they frazzle out after a few days/weeks. I have never really been one to bother with them, until now...So mine are;
- Re-cycle more ~ I've always been lazy in the fact that we have no recycling facility's outside/inside the flat. So I'm going to make more of an effort. I'm going to designate a small space and a strong re-usable bag and once a week walk it down to the local re-cycling point. Lydia can help me, we will use her buggy to wheel it down there! hahaha
- Tidy up more ~ i find it so easy to just leave something that needs doing as i know Lydia will just make it a mess again in under 5mins! I think i need a schedule to stick by.
- Be nicer to others ~ its so easy to get wound up by silly little things in life, with a teething/tantrum throwing and sleepless baby, it doesn't help! I need to take more ''moments of calm'' and think before i snap!!!
- Get out more ~ Not necessarily to drink etc... Just to get more time by myself,with friends & Justin. Since Lydia's birth the longest away from her (i think) has been 3hrs!!! 3hrs peace in 11months is NOT much!
- Stop thinking so much ~ i seem to think about everything far to much. Hence my lack of sleep and snappy tendency's. Maybe i should go to bed earlier also? But there's so much to do in a day and i need my ''wind down time'' at the end of the day.
- Remember to write things down ~ Since Lydia my brain has gone to pot! Justin got me a gorgeous Irregular choice notebook/diary for my birthday, so now i have no excuse!
- Stay positive ~ its so easy to get little things niggle away at me (hence no:3) i need to let the little things,and people pass.
So seven is all i have, for now! What have you got? Please share :)