intro

Welcome to my blog! I started my blog to let you in on a little bit of my life. My life as me, as a mumma, as a Coeliac and my product reviews.






Saturday 19 June 2010

Busy mummy the mentalist

I feel like am loosing the plot, getting ready to go out and need something specific i.e. parcels for the post office. I undoubtedly will leave without them,jewellery,mobile,cardie etc... Being a mummy makes you loopy!

I have been forgetting to take my mastitis medication :0( and running around like a headless chicken on little sleep, due to teething troubles! Yesterday i had two cups of coffee, bad mistake as it seemed to effect Lydia! She wouldn't go down to sleep until midnight! Silly mummy!

Been into town to get a new phone as i stupidly dropped mine in a cheeky glass of rum and coke! (I still drank it though!) Meeting my sister in law and my three naughty,cheeky monkey niece's,coffee with dad,meeting Justin from work,arranging to pick a baby monitor from eBay and sorting out my week ahead! So far i am going to go out for fathers day,post office,baby club,bosom buddies,Salisbury (day trip),another baby club,shopping trip in Shoreham to spend baby vouchers and swimming. Jam packed week for someone who is supposed to be 'taking it easy'! I would like to ask the doctor's how on earth they expect me to 'take it easy' with a 5month old to entertain!!! Also have a few 'UN-confirmed' time/date meetings with people from work! Nearly finished another book though,so thats good. I have been reading whilst i feed Lydia, however its becoming more challenging as she now realises and tries to grab the book off me! She is becoming so easily distracted!

Screaming can be heard.........Its feeding time again so i am off for now.

Must remember to take my antibiotics!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....