70g pudding rice
1pint of full fat milk
1/4-1/3 of a tin of evaporated milk
fruit puree of your/baby's choice (Bio organics/Organix/mashed fruit)
- Pre-heat the oven (fan assisted) to 150*
- Put rice and milks into an oven-proof dish and cover
- Bake for 2hrs until the top is golden
- Remove lid and place on work surface to cool
- Once cooled remove the skin and spoon into baby sized portions (100g ish) into a bowl and stir in about 3tablespoons of puree fruit/mashed banana
- Freeze in pots or serve.
This can be eaten hot or cold, various flavours and toppings can be added. Add a small amount of sugar and some nutmeg before cooking for an *adult* version. Keep in fridge for a few days or freeze it for convenience.
Lydia's favorite is Mango&Banana flavour. (closely followed by Apple&Banana)