intro

Welcome to my blog! I started my blog to let you in on a little bit of my life. My life as me, as a mumma, as a Coeliac and my product reviews.






Sunday 23 January 2011

Review: YummyMummy Materity wear, Mama-licious Feed Me Long Sleeve Nursing Top (Green Floral)

The lovely Zoe from Yummy Mummy Maternity in Hove, sent me one of their long sleeve nursing tops (in green floral) to review. They do nursing and maternity wear.

I first saw this top on their website and thought how lovely it looked, then it arrived and i was not let down. Its GORGEOUS! Normally i don't wear anything floral or green, but this was so different and lovely.
It arrived wrapped up nice and neatly, displaying the product well and keeping it clean & safe. I particually loved the tag thats says '' FEED ME'', very cute and funny :)




The only off-putting thing was that is says 'XL' on the packaging.
Yummy Mummy's 'XL' is sized for 14/16, the UK's average womans size, so its not really a huge size at all? Lol :)

I found this size fit me perfectly, roomy enough around my 'mum-tum' and snug enough around my boobs for a great fit and chance for a bit of cheeky cleavage!
I am usually around a 14 for tops, but with these huge 36G milkers this top was an amazing fit! I felt very comfortable, trendy and like a yummy mummy in it :) If in doubt over sizing and ordering online, go for the next size up to ensure enough space for nursing sized boobs!


This top has pull-down flaps for nursing access, which allows just enough 'boob' to be out to feed comfortably and descretly (if baby does'nt pull it down like mine, see picture below! lol ). It pulls back up and into shape after feeding without leaving the top saggy or misshapen in that area. Just what every yummy mummy aims for :)


I loved the softness of the fabric and the versatile sleeve's. I like to push my long sleeve tops upto my elbows when busy, trying to feed my daughter lunch for example (picture below). The sleeve's have beautiful detailing around the wrists that tailor it slightly, however leave enough room to gather up comfortably.
The length of the body was also fantastic. I have found that some nursing tops are to short and gather up at the back when sitting/nursing. This has a bit of extra length that covers any sign of 'muffin-top' or 'builders-bum!' (talking about myself here!) Its just great!


As you can tell, i loved reviewing this top and i'm going to wear it to death!

So if you or someone you know are looking for some comfy, descrete, stylish yet affordable nursing tops then i highly reccomend this one.

Also i have some good news for you! The lovely Zoe has shared some discount codes with me, that i can pass onto you to buy this top, similar tops or some of the other gorgeous items from YummyMummy's online shop! (or direct telephone orders on 0844 8094424)

NN10 - will give you £10 off a £25 spend (excluding Sale items)

~~~ Or ~~~

AMB10 - will give you 10% off of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!! (any order, any amount,including Sale items)


Or you can visit the shop in Hove and see what other lovely things they have! Open 10am-5pm, daily (aprt from Sundays when they're closed)

Yummy Mummy Maternity

161a Portland Road
Hove
East Sussex
BN3 5QJ

Telephone: 01273 327892
Thankyou for reading my review, and i hope you treat yourself to something gorgeous from Yummy Mummy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....