intro

Welcome to my blog! I started my blog to let you in on a little bit of my life. My life as me, as a mumma, as a Coeliac and my product reviews.






Saturday 29 January 2011

Santall photography were at Lydia's birthday!

As you all know my lovely Lydia has just turned one! We had a little 'pub lunch' party for her at The park view pub, by Preston park.

Amongst our friends were Ian, Jiab & Jasmine. The family behind Santall photography.
Ian very kindly offered to take a few photo's of the birthday girl and her friends. We were very grateful and got on with the posing for the camera! The kids loved it, as you can see....


 Above - birthday girl with Justin (daddy and his mum).

Right - Me, Justin & birthday girl.

Left - Me and my youngest niece Inara.





Right - Lydia's friend  George.

Below - My niece Inara.



Above - Sammy posing and then getting into party mode!
                                             
Below - Birthday girl :)



 


I found the whole experience was good fun, friendly and yet professional. If your in need of a photographer for a special event, then go and have a look on their website. They have lots more beautiful pictures on there. And various packages to suit weddings, birthdays, pregnancy's etc.....


My favorite picture of my little family! :)

We have been given a CD with all the pictures on, making it easy to share them and look at them in full size on the TV or PS3. Its so lovely that we can cherish these photos forever, this has to be one of the best gifts! Thankyou :)


3 comments:

  1. There are beautiful pictures especially the birthday girl Lydia. She looked very good in RED!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does indeed suit red! Gutted I missed it...stupid living so far away, maybe next year?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....