intro

Welcome to my blog! I started my blog to let you in on a little bit of my life. My life as me, as a mumma, as a Coeliac and my product reviews.






Friday 4 February 2011

Review: Shloer ~ The alternative adult drink

I was sent two bottles of Shloer to try out. White grape & Elderflower and the New Rosé flavour.




When i was pregnant i drank alot of Shloer, infact i saw 2010 in with some! Its a great imitation of wine for the non-drinkers and the underage. Ideal for partys to please everyone. All flavours are lo/no fat, vegetarian friendly, no preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavourings! Once its opened you need to drink it within 3days, but trust me it won't last the day.

I found its initial taste very nice and moreish, yet i was dissapointed that there's no after taste. I found myself drinking it quite quickly just so the flavour would stay in my mouth.
Its lightly sparkling, which is great as i find fizzy drinks are hard to drink and make my nose go all funny! This is quite easy to drink with no nasty nose side effects!


Wine or Shloer, who would know?

A great alternative to alcohol drink.

There are six other available flavours from classic Red Grape or White Grape, to Grape and Elderflower or Raspberry and Cranberry, there is a flavour for everyone.

Sainsburys and ASDA have an offer on at the moment, 2 bottles for £3 (RRP £1.78 a bottle) Go get some and get Shloer-ping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....