intro

Welcome to my blog! I started my blog to let you in on a little bit of my life. My life as me, as a mumma, as a Coeliac and my product reviews.






Wednesday 24 August 2011

Review: Baba and Boo cloth nappie


The lovely Eve of Baba and Boo sent me one of her 'Limited edition' green spot nappy's, both of us keen to see my verdict following my previous review of their nappy's.

The Baba and Boo real nappy brand has just won ‘Best Reusable Nappy’ in the Loved By Parents awards and Eve came runner up in the 'Fab Woman' award. Also shortlisted for ‘Best Green Business’ in the Mumpreneur UK awards.
Fantastic work Eve!

I was very excited when i received my parcel as i had no idea what nappy was inclosed. I opened it up and was even more excited to find not only my favorite pattern of polka dots, but it was green also and we didn't have any green nappy's! The fabric is a printed poly/cotton with a waterproof lining that's soft on baby's bottom. The nappy came with two microfibre inserts, so only a few washes away from being worn :) 


This new nappy has been improved, now with extra poppers along the top of the legs to give a much better fit on baby. Being a one size nappy (10lbs-37lbs) it super easy to maintain and you never get the wrong size for your little one. Simply pop or un-pop up the front to get the correct height and the same along the top when on baby for the width.


My chunky thighed 19mths old wears hers on the highest setting with two poppers showing around the waist, still lots of room to left for her to grow into. She is now 28lbs and this will see her through to potty training.
Then its being passed on to her sister who is due in just over 10wks time. As a newborn/young baby she will wear it on the smallest setting with all the poppers fastened.


Being so stylish i was proud for Lydia to show it off, it became part of her outfit in the summer...
Let's just hope she grows out of flashing her knickers in public! :)


At £9.75 for a limited edition nappy and two inserts i think your onto a winner! And with so many other designs to choose from your baby's nappy's are going to be more stylish than your own knickers! You can also buy more than one at a time which offers you a lovely little saving, even better :)
I can safely say that i LOVE these nappy's, Thankyou Eve.

Baba and Boo offer so much more than nappy's and great value, have a browse around the online store and remember to visit the clearance page for some bargains.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think....